BECOME A MEMBER of the Shropshire & West Midlands Agricultural Society and enjoy significant benefits!
Members are entitled to the following privileged facilities:
- Designated on-showground parking at Shows.
- Access to: Shropshire County Horse Show, Shropshire County Agricultural Show, Bonfire & Fireworks Event.
- Access to Members’ only area with view over ringside and catering facilities.
- Access to Members’ Grandstand area.
- Access to Children’s Activity Area for Members’ children, sited within Members’ area.
- Access to Members’ Beer Festival, Gourmet BBQ and entertainment following Agricultural Show.
- Camping facilities for Members on Show days at £10.00 per night per caravan and £5.00 per night per tent.
- 20% reduction for hire of showground.
- Reduced rates for livestock entries.
- Voting rights for the AGM and eligibility to stand for Council.
- Members’ Newsletter with Society and Show news, compiled quarterly.
Costs of Membership
Single £20.00. One adult, one vehicle pass.
Family £45.00. Two adults, 2 children aged 5 – 16.
Additional tickets for children aged 5 – 16 at £5.00 each. Under 5’s free. One vehicle pass.
- Members will be provided with a Member’s card containing a unique Members’ number. This card will allow access to the 3 events listed above.
- Members will also be provided with a Member’s badge.
- Direct Debit facility available for Members paying annually.
- Membership can be paid by cheque made payable to S.W.M.A.S. and sent to The Agricultural Showground, Berwick Road, Shrewsbury, Shropshire SY1 2PF.
- Membership can also be paid by card by telephoning the Office on 01743 289831.
BUY ONLINE OR DOWNLOAD THE FORMS BELOW & RETURN TO:
Membership Office, S.W.M.A.S., The Agricultural Showground, Berwick Road, Shrewsbury SY1 2PF or email
Please note the Direct Debit form is currently being modified and will be added to this page shortly.